Enjoy an adventure packed day visiting some of Goa’s special attractions... Start the day visiting one of Goa’s popular spice plantations. Dense forested areas and favourable climatic conditions make Goa a perfect location to grow the exotic spices liberally used in its delicious cuisine. Tour the plantation to see pineapple, vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg and betal nut palm growing. Enjoy a mouthwatering traditional Goan lunch and end the visit interacting with the resident elephants; have your camera at the ready for a truly emotional experience of either riding or washing these majestic mammals. Dudhsagar Waterfalls at 2,000 feet high, are the highest falls in India. Dudhsagar means “sea of milk” and the name comes from the white foam created from the force of the water as it drops. Perched on the lofty peaks of the Western Ghats, the waterfalls offer unrivalled beauty and they are a must-see experience for the first time visitor to Goa. An adventurous bumpy jeep ride takes you to these spectacular falls. A ten minute hike leads down to the falls which can be a little rough for anyone with mobility problems. Pass through lots of lush greenery and feed the resident monkeys on your way. Don your bathing costume to swim with the carp in the clear cool waters of the refreshing natural pool at the foot of the falls. Cashew nut cultivation is one of Goa’s important cash crops . Visit a local processing unit to watch the process of cashew preparation, still being manufactured with age-old, timetested processing methods. Tour the site with a guide and buy some delicious fresh nuts for the journey home.
- Transport - air-conditioned car and driver for your exclusive use.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in North Goa.
- Traditional Goan lunch.
- Elephant ride or elephant wash.
- Drinks and Food
- Booking information
- Two children travel free - please enquire for additional children.
- To book please choose a date for your visit. If you wish to change the date once you’re in
- Goa please give us three days notice and we will re-schedule the trip.
- Booking confirmation will be sent at the time of booking.
- Full refund given up to 8 weeks before the date of booking
- For larger groups please enquire.
- Visits to the waterfall are available from October to May.If your fortunate enough to visit Goa between March and May see the cashew crop being processed.
Price for two guests:
What’s not included