Authentic Indian and Goan Cuisine
Join us to watch professional chefs at work. See how to prepare traditional Indian dishes and explore the vibrant colours, unique aromas and share the wonderful flavours of authentic Indian and Goan cuisine. Learn how to work with fresh ingredients and herbs to create authentic Indian starters, curries, main dishes and accompaniments that truly reflect the spirit of Indian cuisine. Round of the perfect day savouring a delicious lunch of authentic dishes prepared by our chefs.  Leave us feeling inspired and knowledgeable and return home with some delicious mouth-watering recipes which can be easily replicated at home.
- Air Conditioned Transport to and from the cooking school each day from anywhere in North Goa. (please enquire if you're staying in South Goa.)
- Ingredients, equipment, use of aprons
- Food and meals as listed
- Spice Plantation, Cashew Nut Factory & Historical Home visit (5/7 day packages)
- Take Home Recipe Notes
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Accommodation (unless pre-booked)
- Full payment is required at time of booking. Instant confirmation received. A full refund is given up to ten weeks before the course date.